Saturday, October 25, 2014

Hey Guys!


Hey guys!  Guys!  Guess what...I've missed you.
Soooo much!  But everything is going to be okay because I am back now.


So here's what I've been up to:
In August, I started a very rewarding (and incredibly time consuming) new job.  I am a Library teacher at an elementary school.  
The library is a good place for me, I feel at home surrounded by books.
As a librarian, I am responsible for book care, check out, and organization - not a small task.  
I also have elementary classes every day.  The students alternate between Art, Music, Physical Education, and Library each week.  
I am quickly learning classroom management and lesson planning basics.  
Aaaaand that is pretty much my life now. 

I haven't posted anything here since July and I miss this part of my life.  
So here I am.  I have every intention of writing at least one blog post every weekend.  I think I can handle that.  Its not just the blog I miss: its making things.  I love to build and create things, in fact, I need to - it makes my soul happy.  
My head is filled with ideas - so many things to make. 
See you again very soon!

2 comments: