Friday, May 31, 2013

Good{will outlet} Friday #45 ~ Inspired by Goodnight Macaroon

I love summer for a variety of reasons, but here is one of my favorites: skirts!



For some ladies, comfort is a pair of faded, worn in jeans, but I prefer skirts.  They're cute and comfy and quick to throw on when the UPS guy knocks on my door to interrupt me when I'm in the tub (he only delivers packages while I'm taking a bath, I swear) .  This particular skirt has lived in my closet for ages.  It was the star of my very first Good{will outlet} Friday post, and I still wear it often!


My inspiration today is a pretty outfit from a fabulous online shop called Goodnight Macaroon.  I love the vibrant Aztec Skater Skirt with the light cotton top.  A button up blouse seems to neutralize the skirt and make it feel grown up.


My version of this ensemble - including the shoes and jewelry - was found at Goodwill Outlet Center for less than ten dollars.

My shirt and most of the jewelry have also been recycled from previous posts, but the black strappy heels are brand spanking new.  Well, new to me anyway.  I found them a few weeks ago in one of those amazing blue bins and I adore them!  Comfortable shoes are not easy to find!
All of these items were purchased from Goodwill Outlet Center, but here's who made them:

Shirt, Egde (from post #27)
Skirt, Lauren Conrad (from post #1)
Lion necklace, made by me (from post#28)
Black stone necklace, made by me (from post #26)
Heels, Mossimo
Small turquoise bracelet, no brand (from post #25)
Large turquoise bracelet, no brand

No comments:

Post a Comment