Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!


I love Halloween!  I love decorating and carving pumpkins and dressing up and candy and pretty much everything!
Last weekend Patrick and I spent the afternoon at Fruit Ridge Hayrides picking out our pumpkins and hanging out with all the petting zoo animals.

Of all the visitors, I'm pretty confident that Patrick and I were the only couple without children, which felt a bit awkward but allowed us to bypass the lengthy hay ride line when the driver shouted "Is there any group with just two people?"  Not to brag or anything, but we sat right up front on either side of the driver.
At home that evening, our friends came over to decorate the pumpkins as we drank homemade spiced cider (mmmmmm).
No matter how old you are, pumpkin carving never stops being a fun ritual.


No comments:

Post a Comment