Monday, August 13, 2012

I Miss Your Face

That's my eyelash curler, and I like to imagine that its a mouth.  In a fit of sleepy silliness (after staying up late to check out the meteor shower a few nights ago) I decided to tape on some googly eyes and make it talk.  Maybe it was just the lack of sleep, but this is hilarious to me - like really funny.  Right now, I'm laughing at the picture just remembering how funny it was.

But, on a serious note, I do miss your face.  I've had a super busy weekend that just won't quit.  Ever.  I'm in a time warp, I think.  I have a laundry list of posts to write (no really, I had to make a list) including my 30 days of nothing, a few new DIYs and Good {will outlet} Friday, which will have to be Good{will outlet} Tuesday this week.  But I'll be back tomorrow after work.

While I'm gone, treat yourself: glue a set of googly eyes to something and make it talk until you laugh so hard you pee your pants.

You deserve it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment