Friday, July 27, 2012

Good{will outlet} Friday #22 ~ Inspired by Libby Story

Libby Story is one of the most adorable online stores I've ever seen.  



This cute website features trendy new clothing, vintage finds, and recycled pieces.  Everything about the site is unique and pretty: I especially love flipping through their online Lookbooks for ideas.  My outfit (from Goodwill Outlet Center) was inspired by these great items- but my version cost less than five dollars.


Images From Libby Story:
Level 99 Laurie Trousers $98
Tank top not listed, image from Lenna Agnes Headband listing
BC Footwear Shoes $54
Lenna Agnes Earring Necklace $38


I'm always cold, even in the summer, so I loooooove these comfy gray linen pants. You know that one pair of uber soft, faded, saggy sweatpants that you never want to take off, but you can't ever wear in public?  These pants are almost as great and I can go outside in them without being featured on the People of Walmart.  The tank top is made from an old white t-shirt with Simply Spray paint.  To make your own, see my DIY on Lomography (I know, I keep talking about it, but I can't help it, I'm just really excited about it!).  You know what goes well with cozy linen pants?  A really comfortable pair of shoes.  I absolutely love this pair, I guess they're kind of a hybrid between sandals and flats.  As I've mentioned before: nice, clean shoes are difficult to come by at the outlet center, but you can find a few good pairs if you're patient.  Like the recycled necklace from Libby Story, my version is also made from chain and old hoop earrings scavenged from the blue bins.  Isn't that a great idea?  See how to make you own here.


All of these items were purchased from Goodwill Outlet Center, but here's who made them:

pants, The Limited
tank top (originally a t-shirt), Gildan
shoes, Brasilia
necklace (made from chain and earrings), no brand










No comments:

Post a Comment